Hours of Operation
Pool opens 30 minutes after facility opening and closes 30 minutes prior to facility closing.
Artist’s Talk and Reception January 11 @ 7PM
Gallery open from January 11 – February 29, 2024
Open to the public
Once you register and make payment, a confirmation email will be sent to you with a link to set up an ArtCall account and upload your image(s). If you don’t receive the link, please contact Holly Markhoff at [email protected].”
Juried exhibit celebrating diversity and individuality. Artists are invited to share work reflecting their unique interpretation of this theme. Submissions will be accepted online beginning September 1, 2023.
Juried art show open to all those ages 16 and over, and residing in the Richmond, VA area.
All submitted art entries must be original. Artworks need to have been completed in the past four years (nothing before 2020). Please do not submit entries that have been previously shown at the Sara D. November Gallery of the Weinstein JCC.
We are accepting all mediums. All works must be able to be hung using the Gallery’s cable and hook system. No artwork that requires display shelving or special protection will be accepted (ie, sculpture, glass or ceramics). Artwork should not exceed 36″W x 48″L.
Maximum number of submissions is five (5) per artist. Entry fees are nonrefundable and payment must be made on the Weinstein JCC website prior to submitting on this site.
· Entry Deadline: November 19, 2023
· Acceptance Notifications: by December 7, 2023
· Exhibit dates: January 11, 2024-February 29, 2024
· Gallery Opening and Artist’s Talk: Thursday, January 11, 2024 at 7pm
· Artwork Drop Off at the Weinstein JCC: January 5, 2024 – January 7, 2024 during regular operating hours
· Unsold Artwork Pick Up from the Weinstein JCC: February 29, 2024(after 4:00PM) -March 3, 2023 during regular operating hours
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· Artwork submission fees are non-refundable.
· Art selections will be made without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or national origin.
· Artwork that is accepted and delivered to the Weinstein JCC must remain on view until the end of the exhibit. The show comes down beginning Thursday, February 29 at 4:00PM.
· The artist, by submitting their artwork, gives permission for Weinstein JCC to display the artwork on its website, Facebook and other social media and will allow use of your artwork for promotional purposes for the exhibition.
· Only selected work will be included in the exhibition. No substitutions will be allowed.
· If artwork is selected, artist agrees to attend gallery opening and reception on Thursday, May 4 from 7-9pm
· All work submitted must be for sale and price must be included.
· Weinstein JCC will collect payment for sales from the exhibition, including 6% sales tax.
· Weinstein JCC will retain 30% of the sales price as a commission.
· Artist will receive payment via check for their portion of the sale (70%) within 30 days of the close of the gallery exhibit.
SHIPPING & INSURANCE
· Any cost for delivery to or from the Weinstein JCC is the sole responsibility of the artist.
· Artwork on view at the Sara D. November Gallery at the Weinstein JCC is insured.
· Weinstein JCC is not liable for any damages that occur in transit to or from the Weinstein JCC.
· Contact Holly Markhoff at [email protected].