We are excited to introduce you to our NEW parent platform hosted by CampMinder called CampInTouch. This is where you will login to sign up for camp, complete all of your required camper’s forms, and more. To reduce the transmission of paper, camp applications will only be accepted via this online form.
Please follow these steps to begin your online application:
For NEW Weinstein JCC Camp Families:
1. Navigate to our Weinstein JCC Camper Application page
2. Follow the steps within the application to create your camper's account and complete application
For RETURNING Weinstein JCC Camp Families:
- Navigate to our CampInTouch login page.
- Once there, input your email address and then request your password by selecting the Retrieve/Set Password link. (Returning families, your username and password are the same as previous years. If you do not remember your password, follow the steps above to retrieve it.)
- Once you select that link, confirm you've input your email correctly and select the "Send E-Mail" button. This will send a password (reset) email to your email where you can create your security questions and password to use when filling out your Weinstein JCC Camper Application. Once that is created be sure to note your security question response and password. You may also want to save your login link as a bookmark so you can log back in to fill out your application and forms once your camper spot is confirmed.
- Click here for the Camp Application.
- When your camper application is filled out and submitted, it will be forwarded to our Registrar, Joey Wood. You will receive confirmation of placement in the requested camp(s) and contacted to finalize the registration process.
*Application does not confirm camper's spot.
Additional CampInTouch Links: