On Wednesday, January 22 from 10:00 - 11:30 AM, come learn about our Preschool program for children ages 2-5 and tour our classrooms and award-winning playgrounds!
Our unique, inclusive and award-winning Preschool features:
- Child-centered program for children ages 2-5, inspired by the Reggio Emilia Approach, with low child to teacher ratios
- Enrichment classes such as sports, cooking, art, dance, music, swim lessons, science, and more
- “Ethical Start” curriculum teaching values and ethics
- Outdoor playscapes and gardens with a focus on nature education
- Preschool from 9:00 AM - noon; early morning (7:30-9:00 AM) and extended afternoon (noon-6:00 PM) childcare available
- Support team to facilitate student and classroom success
For more information, contact Early Childhood Director Donna Peters at 545-8617 or email@example.com
. We hope to see you there!